Automated tube rack label applicator
The ValiData label applicator offers the ideal solution to labelling and re-labelling tube racks.
ValiData utilises a robust and proven custom designed label printer. The system is a completely integrated printer and application unit in one.
Using a fully integrated PC allows you to connect live to your network LIMs system to allow data transfer and validation of application label. Using the on board optional verification mode you can print and verify all labels to ensure no unreadable labels enter your work flow
Utilising our rotary Z axis motion we offer ultimate applicator with no need to adjust between plate types and label position simply call the application macro and apply the label. Both capped or open tubes can be processed. Labels are verified using the onboard ccd reader.
- Easy to program and operator and integrator friendly
- Able to use multiple plastic ware manufactures plates across applications.
- Ability to apply to SBS plate types or custom holders
- Robustly engineered
- Average Label cycle = 12 seconds
- Fully automated with own PC control
- Individual internal generation of labels
- Works directly with OEM label creation software - available on request
- Individual programmable macros stored in PC.
- RS 232 and full network connections via WIN10 Pro PC
- Supplied with KBio communication protocol API