The Ultravap Mini blowdown evaporator is purpose designed for low usage research and development departments where low numbers of individual plates or vials need drying. The Ultravap Mini is simple to operate and maintain. Installation requires only connection to a gas supply and standard mains socket. With manual control of the needle depth, gas temperature and flow rate, it allows fine control and quicker drying times than other standard methods.
- Quicker dry down times than standard methods such as vacuum oven
- Designed for any ANSI/SLAS 96-well plate
- 24 & 48 vial heads now available
- Simple to install and operate
- Easy adjustments of temperature, gas flow rates and needle depth into the wells
- Compact footprint - fits all standard fume cupboards
- Simple manual operation for the occasional procedure
- Maximum temperature 60C
- Maximum flow rate 90 l/min
- 241 x 380 mm bench requirement
For pricing details, please email us by clicking the QUOTE icon above and we will get back to you.