Automated heat-applied microplate and tube rack sealer
The Ultraseal ePRO-MINI uses proprietary cut sheet and framed heat seals of surface modified aluminium or plastic film.
The seal pack (20 seals) is positioned in the removable sealing draw section. Using a uniquely designed seal pickup process, the seal is applied to the plate top surface to create the seal between plate and film.
Offering complete versatility, Ultraseal ePRO-MINI will work with a wide range of plates, tube racks, shallow and deep well formats and custom mouldings. Our latest range of seals support polystyrene, polypropylene and CoC & CoP plate formats, with a range of film substrates.
- All electric operation removes the risk of cross contamination inherent in compressed air
- Intuitive touchscreen user interface
- Closed loop-controlled sealing temperature
- Tool-free foil loading
- Automatically compensates for plate heights
- Variable seal time and temperature control via screen or comms
For pricing details, please email us by clicking the QUOTE icon above and we will get back to you.