Semi-automated heat-applied plate sealer
The Ultraseal LITE (formerly the eFly) is a semi-automated heat-applied micro plate and tube rack sealer. The unit uses pre-cut sheets of surface modified aluminium or plastic film, approximately 78mm wide and 130mm in length, applied to the plate top surface to create the seal between plate and film.
- Desktop semi-automated heat-applied plate and tube sealing system
- Seal SBS format micro well plates
- Seal plate height with no adjustment from 9mm to 48mm high
- Temperature range from ambient to 200˚C
- Seal time from 0.1 to 9.9 seconds
- Simple slide operation
- Automatic eject when timed seal completed
- Combined temperature and seal time display
- 110/220 vac power compatible
- No compressed air required
For pricing details, please email us by clicking the QUOTE icon above and we will get back to you.