Semi-automated microplate and tube rack cap and mat applicator
The Ultraseal CAP-PRO has been designed to take the strain out of applying friction sealing mats or septum sealing caps to SBS format tube racks. Simply place your rack or plate with its attendant friction mat or septum cap web in the drawer and push it firmly shut. Initiate sealing with the large, glove-friendly start button and the sophisticated electronics take over, applying reproducible and even pressure every time to force the septum seals down into each tube. Time after time, the Ultraseal CAP-PRO does the hard work for you. It's more reproducible, quicker and less likely to cause a strain injury than trying to do this manually. The compact unit requires only a 110v or 220v power supply to operate and is small enough to sit on most lab benches.
- Works with most commercially available septum cap mats
- Works with 2D-coded and uncoded tubes in SBS-format racks
- Handles friction and septum seals for 96-, 48- and 24-tube plates
- Three pressure settings
- Supplied with 4.5mm and 14mm high rack adaptors
- Alternative rack adaptors available to order
For pricing details, please email us by clicking the QUOTE icon above and we will get back to you.