Ultravap Mistral blowdown evaporator
The Ultravap Mistral blowdown evaporator from Kbiosystems is designed to remove the traditional laboratory 'bottleneck' of solvent evaporation from multi-well plates. The new flat front profile and platform shuttle enables greater interfacing with liquid-handling robots for increased automation efficiency. Reproducible sample throughput is achieved by recent advancements in gas injection technology to directly and consistently deliver heated gas in each well and tube. The Ultravap Mistral is the most sophisticated automation-friendly model from Kbiosystems, offering significant throughput advantages to laboratories looking to optimise sample preparation.
- Automation-Friendly: Flat front profile and platform shuttle for greater interfacing with liquid-handling instruments
- Reproducible Evaporation: Advanced head technology for consistent hot gas injection (up to 80C) in each tube and well
- High Sample Throughput: Choice of 12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384 needle heads
- Clean Concentration: System: Built to eliminate risk of cross-contamination. Ideal for sensitive samples
- Ideal for sensitive samples: Bulk of sample remains at ambient, only the surface is heated
- Intuitive Design: Slim and compact bench-friendly design with built-in LED lights for greater sample visibility
For pricing details, please email us by clicking the QUOTE icon above and we will get back to you.