Ultravap Levante blowdown evaporator
The Ultravap Levante blowdown evaporator is an ideal starter for laboratories requiring the efficient concentration of samples.
Kbiosystems expertise in evaporator technologies has led to the development of the latest state of-the-art evaporator that offers greater control and flexibility over sample preparation workflows. The standalone instrument is designed to consistently and reproducibly evaporate organic solvents from samples. Precisely engineered to ANSI/SLAS standard, the Ultravap Levante evaporator is designed to securely fit all microplate formats and tube racks for glass vials up to 45 mm.
- Reproducible Evaporation: Advanced head technology for consistent hot gas injection in each tube and well
- High Sample Throughput: Choice of 12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384 needle heads
- Clean Concentration: System built to eliminate risk of cross-contamination.
- 3 programmable steps per method
- 5 method storage
- Max temperature 80C
- Max flow rate 90 l/min
- Ideal for sensitive samples: Bulk of sample remains at ambient, only the surface is heated
- Intuitive Design: Slim and compact
For pricing details, please email us by clicking the QUOTE icon above and we will get back to you.